Book Our Services !!
pcit is a very progressive IT business specializing in network management and network security, in Grande Prairie and the Peace River Region of Alberta and BC. We serve a very specific niche and strive to be the best in class for the customers we serve.
Beginning operations in 2008 pcit has grown between 40%-100% every year and expect this growth to continue in 2013. We believe the right talent helps make it possible to deliver an end result to our customers that meets or exceeds the best standards in the industry.
Based in Grande Prairie, AB a System Analyst at PCIT will oversee service execution across PCIT’s client base and match business needs with best in class technology solutions. Meeting regularly with clients to align business needs with the appropriate technology a System Analyst is responsible for leveraging technology solutions for dozens of organizations and hundreds of users.
Solutions will range across the spectrum of technology solutions from public and private cloud services, mobile solutions, LAN design, Unified Communications, disaster recovery planning, and security solutions. The successful System Analyst will complete project proposals for clients as well as ensure project implementation plans are accurate.
Service delivery oversight of Project Managers, Network Administrators, and Senior Network Administrators will ensure service delivery goals are met.
An ongoing commitment to managing internal processes and knowledgebase to drive efficiencies throughout the department and organization will help maintain a cycle where service delivery standards are kept high.
The right candidate will also have a strong desire to be part of continuing to grow a successful and thriving business with highly talented professionals. If you want to make a difference that is noticed, be appreciated and enjoy the rewards of being part of a high performing organization this may be a good fit for you. At PCIT we care about our clients, our service quality and doing a good job. We try to have fun as we do so. People with a similar outlook feel right at home.
• Proven knowledge of Windows Server Solutions including Exchange, Remote Desktop or Application Solutions, SharePoint, Active Directory, and Desktop Operating Systems at an Implementation or Design Level.
• Network Administration experience including LAN, WAN, virtualization, security systems and wireless at an Implementation or Design Level.
• Database administration and implementation experience.
• Experience with data backup, and disaster recovery technologies and processes.
• Automation experience involving scripting complex administration tasks an asset.
• 10+ years experience in Network Administration, Project Management, or System Analysis required
Business & Communication Capabilities
• Proven capabilities to interact with clients on a regular basis and deliver high customer satisfaction.
• Proven capabilities to develop productivity assessments, risk assessments and security assessments.
• Track record of high achievement.
• 3+ years experience engaging with multiple C-level contacts to meet service delivery needs.
• Track record of leading a team of technical professionals.
Salary & Benefits
This position is permanent and full time.
$70,000 – $80,000 annually plus (great) benefits, performance bonuses, training budget, paid training time and 10 days paid vacation/yr,
Closing Date – June 5, 2013
Forward Resume to careers AT pcit DOT com